Mass timings and more
SODALITY OF THE HOLY SOULS
Our members pray for the souls of deceased parishioners by:
1. Leading night prayers at the funeral wakes of deceased parishioners at the church parlours at their families’ discretion.
2. Helping at the funeral Mass of parishioners when possible, such as providing a choir and commentator. (The Mass must be in our church and offered by our priests.)
3. Attending a special Mass offered for all deceased parishioners on the first Wednesday of every month.
All contacts for our services must be made through the parish secretary.
When do we meet?
– Meetings are held when necessary at the discretion of the group head (Eleanor Sandosham)
– A meeting to appoint an office bearer is held once every two years.
– Members also meet at the group’s social get-togethers.
Parish office: Joanna Choo